This blog all started out as an assignment for a course and this blog entry is the last one that is required. I think I will continue this blog every now and then to continue to dive further into Scripture.
I found this experience to be very helpful to me because I could focus on a particular piece of Scripture as well as meditate on it throughout the day and the evening. The YouVersion reading plan that I also started at the time of this blog assists me with reading and exegeting God's Word and learning more information about His Word.
This blog also helped me to get in daily Bible reading which is something I have been struggling with and I have no excuses. I have found out that I enjoyed blogging and thinking about and reading the Scriptures and taking the passage presented and seeing it from my perspective. I am finding that the more that I continue this journey the better I am able to articulate my faith as well as focusing on the Gospel of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment